Gobik Sport Wear S.L. onwards MAASK
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT of your data is: MAASK
- CIF: ESB73817280
- Postal Address: C/ Musician Azorin Torregrosa 12, 30510, Yecla, MURCIA
- E-mail address:email@example.com
Depending on the products, services or functionalities you want to enjoy in each moment we will need to treat some data or others. In general, such data shall, as appropriate, be as follows:
- Your identifying data (e.g.: Your name, last name, language, country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.)
- Connection data, geolocation and navigation (in case you interact with us from the mobile, for example).
- Commercial information if you are subscribed to our newsletter.
- Data on your tastes and preferences.
- Data on training
Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to lend you the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
Please note that if you decide not to provide us with that data, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To attend to requests or requests made through the various means incorporated in our website.
We only treat personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
2. For marketing purposes.
3. To participate in our competitions and promotions.
4. Analysis of usability and quality for the improvement of our services (Cookies)
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and thus be able to introduce improvements in it. At times, we carry out quality surveys and actions aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our clients and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
5. To be a part of the selection process.
We will deal with the personal data you provide us through your CV, in order to manage the applications for the jobs offered.
The legal basis that allows us to deal with your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, in this way we will find different legal bases by virtue of the following purposes:1. Attention requests for information
3. Participation in promotions and competitions
The basis of legitimization is the consent you provide when you participate in the contest or promotion.
4. Quality and usability analysis (Cookies)
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
1. Request for information.
We will treat your data for as long as it takes to address your request or request and subsequently 1 year.
We will treat your data until you request the discharge or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
3. Participation in competitions and promotions.
4. Selection processes
We will treat your data for as long as it takes to evaluate your candidacy and subsequently two years for you to opt for future jobs.
- To carry out the provision of the relevant service and to bring in contact the applicants with service providers.
- Technology service providers
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise them at no cost by sending us an email to our firstname.lastname@example.org simply stating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may ask you to copy a document that is proof of your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we treat your data, you are entitled to:
Ask us for access to the data we have available.
Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Please note that by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you warrant that they are true and accurate and are committed to notify us of any changes or changes to them.
Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat you as we have previously informed you, or in which we no longer have legitimisation to do so.
Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your data or to keep it beyond the time needed when you need it. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
Moreover, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also be entitled to oppose the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority on relevant data protection, in particular to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php