Delivery in individual packincluding your own HYGIENIC LAUNDRY BAG, an organic tissue bag, to safely store and insulate the mask before putting it in the washing machine. The safest way to handle, wash and dry your mask, avoiding contact with other laundry items.
Washing and drying the mask.
To guarantee the correct operation of the mask, washing and drying must be in accordance with the following recommendations:
- - A complete washing cycle must be carried out (moisten, wash, rinse) with the usual detergent, at a washing temperature of 60 ° C.
- - Products that can degrade or damage materials and that diminish their protective capacity must not be used.
- - It is recommended that the mask dry completely within 2 hours after washing.
- - It should not be dried or sanitized with a microwave oven.
- - Both during drying and in the subsequent storage of the mask, environments in which the mask may become contaminated should be avoided.
After each wash cycle, a visual inspection should be performed (with protective gloves or washed hands). If any damage to the mask is detected (minor adjustment, deformation, wear, etc.) the mask should be discarded.